We have a very dedicated and hard working team here at Ozark Natural Foods, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
We accept completed applications and offer Get to Know You interviews every Thursday, between the hours of 2 and 5pm. If you want to be considered as a candidate for employment at Ozark Natural Foods, please fill out the application below and bring it to the store during that time.
Front End Supervisor
This is a fun and active position providing floor supervision for our front end crew and deposit work. Hours are flexible and may change with the needs of the department. This is a full-time 5 days per week position.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a fun and upbeat attitude
- Positive and professional work behavior
- Can motivate staff and maintain a culture of mutual respect and positivity
- Loves to lead others and bring out the best in a team
- Is a self-starter with a solid work ethic
- Has open availability and flexible scheduling for shift coverage including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work with the super team to cover shifts during snow days, supervisor illness and vacations
- Has excellent cash handling skills
- Is detail orientated, patient with staff and always looking for ways to improve our department
- Calm under pressure and excellent multi-tasking
- Basic computer skills including email, word and excel
Tasks will include:
- Upholding cash security procedures
- Maintaining safe accountability
- Doing am deposits and pm safe reconciliations
- Maintaining a supervisor floor presence
- Leading the cashier and Owner Services Desk crew and guiding them in their positions
- Ensuring the department’s customer service and operations standards are being upheld
- Building enthusiasm for customer service goals, P6, owner sales & special programs
If you are interested in applying please attend the Get to Know You Interviews on Thursdays between 2-5 pm and let Julie know you’re interested in the Front End Supervisor position.