We envision a world strengthened by cooperative economics and driven by concern for the health and well-being of the planet and its inhabitants.
Ozark Natural Foods is a locally owned consumer cooperative dedicated to healthful living and sustainability by providing our owners and the Northwest Arkansas community with natural and organic products and related services.
We have a very dedicated and hard-working team here at Ozark Natural Foods, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
We accept completed applications and offer Get to Know You interviews every Thursday, between the hours of 2 and 5pm. If you want to be considered as a candidate for employment at Ozark Natural Foods, please fill out the application below and bring it to the store during that time.
Ozark Natural Foods is hiring a full-time Front-End Staff Member.
Hours: 30-40 hours per week, up to 5 days per week.
Position: 3 owner service desk shifts and 1-2 cashier shifts
Pay level: I
- Customer Service: Top notch customer service for all customers entering the store.
- Professionalism: Professional behavior and attitude with customers at all times.
- Greetings: Warm and welcoming verbal greetings for every customer.
- Phones and emails: Routing and messages for a busy communication hub.
- Special Orders: Accurately following the special order procedures for taking new orders and processing orders in transit.
- Returns: Handling returns and exchanges according to store policy.
- Administrative: Attention to detail on handling a variety of administrative tasks.
- Solutions oriented: Ensure all customer service issues are handled from a solutions oriented approach.
- Cashier: Bring customers to the owner service desk for checkout when lines form in the department.
- Extra Duties: Assist register 1 with bagging when slow, gather carts from vestibule when slow, complete desk opening or closing duties, assist with department closing duties.
- Procedures: Follow owner service desk procedures as outlined in the procedure manual.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills for interacting with customers, and sharing information with front end staff, supervisors, managers, and other departments.
- Open availability and flexible scheduling for all operations hours including days, evenings and weekends
- Comfortable with week to week scheduling and changing schedules as needed
- Professional and positive work attitude
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to maintain calmness under pressure
- Ability to work up to 40 hours per week and up to 5 days per week
- Excellent attendance
- Desire to have a long term career in the front end department at Ozark Natural Foods
- 1+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years cashier experience
If interested in applying please submit a resume to Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.8.17. or you can stop by and fill out an application at the Owner Service Desk.